Are working on Html file but don’t know how to open a html file in chrome? Before knowing how to open a Html file in chrome, first get some basic idea about html.
What is Html?
Simply Html is a HyperText Mark-Up Language file format that is the basis of the internet that consists of some tags and surrounded by angle brackets. It is not a case sensitive language like xml.
What is Html file?
Generally, Html file is only text-based on a document that is used to display data, that’s why Html is also known as presentation language. The Html file is basically used in the formation of the static web page.
Steps on how to open a html file in chrome:
1. The very first step open a notepad or note++ on your device.
2. Now typer your Html code, according to your need.
3. Now save the file with.html extension. (e.g mydemos.html).
4. Now open the file location where you save the Html file. After this now simply right click and select the option open with chrome.
5. After clicking on open to with chrome, now your Html file is open in the chrome browser.
Read More: How To Open Virtual Keyboard