If you are also looking for how to delete WhatsApp account permanently then you are coming to the right place, here you find the step by step insights about how you delete Whatsapp account successfully.
Steps on how to delete WhatsApp account
1. Simply open your Whatsapp.
2. Now click or tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
3. Now click on the Settings option.
4. Now select the account option and click over it.
5. Now you see the last option delete my account, simply click over it.
6. Now simply select your country and confirm your mobile number and click on the delete my account button. After this now you find that your Whatsapp account is successfully deleted.
How to delete WhatsApp account (tips & warning):
1. Always keep in my that after delete of your account, you can’t access it or recover it again.
2. If you delete your Whatsapp account it simply means you erase all types of data like your history, Whatsapp group, and google drive backup data.
3. Always read once the law or protection section of Whatsapp before delete your Whatsapp account.
Also Read: How To Close PayPal Account In 4 Steps