Are you looking for how to delete quora account? There is no doubt quora marketing is one of the best platform to promote your business. If you are one who wants to delete a quora account, then you are coming to the right place, here you find the step by step solution on how to delete quora account successfully.
Steps on how to delete quora account
1. Just log in to your Quora account.(https://www.quora.com/)
2. After login simply just click over the icon of your account as mention in the above picture.
3. Now simply click on the setting menu in the navigation.
4. Now simply select the privacy option and click.
5. After clicking on the privacy menu, now you see the two options at the bottom of the page, delete or deactivate your account. If you want to delete your Quora account simply click on delete account.
6. After click on the delete account, now you enter your password to confirm that it’s your account. After filling in your password simply click on the done button.
7. After filling the right password, now you see the delete button, simply click on the delete button. After clicking you successfully delete your Quora account.
How to delete quora account (tips & warning) :
1. Before going to delete your Quora account you need to understand what is the meaning of deleting a quora account means is you simply lost all your data like your blog post, comment, bio, profile pictures, upvotes, message & endorsement, etc.
2. Keep in mind, once you delete your Quora account, it will not be recovered. Once your 14 days period is over after the account deleting process, you never recover it.
Also Read: How To Delete Whatsapp Account Successfully