Are you looking for how to delete a tweet on Twitter? Are you a Twitter user and sometimes it possible you tweet something wrong that has some grammatical error and having the wrong message to other people, so you are looking to delete your tweet?
If you don’t have any idea how to delete a tweet on Twitter then you are coming to the right place, here you find step by step instructions on how you delete your tweet successfully.
How to delete a tweet successfully
1. log in to your Twitter account first.
2. After login now click on the profile menu to go to your profile page.
3. Select the tweet you want to delete, so click on the three dots icon on the top right of the tweet post.
4. After click on the three-dot icon, now simply click on the delete menu.
5. Now a new pop window comes out & Twitter is asking for confirmation to delete your tweet, simply click on the delete button. Now you find that your tweet is successfully deleted.
Read More: How To Delete Twitter Account