Are you want to start your own youtube channel but looking for how to create a youtube channel without any error? There is no doubt youtube is the second largest search engine and gives you a great opportunity to grow your business.
If you are facing a problem in creating a new youtube channel, then you are coming to the right place. Here you find step by step guide on how to create a youtube channel successfully.
Steps on how to create a youtube channel:
1. Firstly go to google and search youtube.com.
2. Now click on the Account button.
3. After clicking on the Account button, you ask for a signup/create an account if you have no Gmail account, also and ask for sign in if you already have a Gmail account.
4. If you don’t have any Gmail account, then they ask to create an account, then you simply fill all the required information in the right way with your first, last name, username & password.
5. After sign up/sign in, now you see the create a channel, on the top right of the corner of youtube.
6. Now you click over the create a channel tab and you see the new page like this.
7. Now you can choose your user name or you can choose a custom name for your youtube channel or you can also search youtube name ideas from the internet.
8. Now name your youtube channel, check the inbox and click on the create button.
9. Now you found, your channel has been created.
10. Upload your picture or logo of your youtube channel.
11. Write a detailed description of your youtube channel.
12. If you have any social media account related to your youtube channel, then fill in the details and click on save & continue.
13. Now you found that your youtube channel has been created.