Are you looking for how to create a new folder in Gmail account? Are you facing trouble in managing your Gmail account because it gets overwhelming? There is a one-stop solution to fix this problem, you have will create a new folder or label according to your need, so you organize your Gmail in a very professional way.
If you have no idea how to create a new folder then you are coming to the right place, here you find step by step insights on how to create a new folder in Gmail successfully.
Steps on how to create a new folder in Gmail:
1. Simply login to your Gmail account.
2. After login just simply go to the setting tab, present on the top right corner of your Gmail account.
3. Now see a new drop-down menu, simply select the see all settings menu and click ok.
4. Now simply go to the labels tab.
5. After going to the labels tab simply scroll down and select the create new label button.
6. Now you see a new pop up window, where you need to fill in the name of your label or folder that you want to create. Simply put your label name & click on the create button.
7. Now you see a new label will now appear in the left hand of your Gmail account.
Also read: How To Create A Youtube Channel