Are you looking for how to close Paypal account for some reason? There is no doubt Paypal is a great platform where you can make payments without going into any detailed account information.
If you want to close your PayPal account then you are coming to the right place, here you find the right way to how to close PayPal account successfully.
Steps on how to close PayPal account:
1. Firstly going to google and search https://www.paypal.com/ and log in to your PayPal account.
2. After login click on the setting which is next to the logout button.
3. After clicking on the setting, now a new page opens where you see the option close your account, simply click on close your account.
4. After this a new page is open where PayPal is asking for confirmation are you sure you want to close your account? Just simply click on the close account button.
Also Read: How To Close Apps On iPhone Successfully
How to close PayPal account (tips & warning):
1. Make sure before closing your PayPal account, remove your card details and bank details.
2. If there is any money remaining in your PayPal account withdraw it, transfer your PayPal money into your bank account.
3. Keep in mind while closing your PayPal account your all pending payments will automatically be canceled after closing your account.
4. To delete or close your PayPal account you must to login into the website, you can not close your account by using the PayPal app.