Are you searching for how to close Facebook account successfully? There is no doubt no one wants to close or delete the Facebook account but what you do because non of the social media platform really cares about your emotions.
Are you one who wants to close your Facebook account for some reason or due to you bullied on Facebook without any reason and you don’t want to any longer to feel stressed and care about other people, then you are coming to the right place.
Here you find the step by step insights on how to close your Facebook account successfully.
Steps on how to close Facebook account
1. Open the browser and log in to your Facebook account by filling email & password.
2. After login, now just go to the top right corner and click on the small triangle-like structure.
3. After clicking over the triangle, now you see the setting & privacy option just click over it.
4. After clicking on the setting & privacy option, now you see a new settings menu.
5. After clicking on the setting menu, now you see your Facebook information menu on the left side of the Facebook page.
6. Now you see the new menu delete or deactivation after clicking your Facebook information, now you easily close your account ( delete or deactivate) according to your need.